Hi Simon,

>1) When I double click on an HTML attachment Powermail launches it in
>possibly the worlds worst web browser - Internet Explorer Mac (cough) -
>where do I change that?

Safari Preferences can be used to change this.  Better yet, run MisFox,
which you'll fine in the 'extras' folder in your PowerMail folder in
Applications.

>2) I can't figure out for the life of me how to make recipients BCC or
>CC etc, and how to set a priority.

Click on the 'To' to the left of the address, you'll get a dropdown list
where you can set CC or BCC

Not sure what you mean by 'set a priority'

hope this helps,

Jim

--
Jim Pistrang