On 9/27/06 at 9:16 PM, Simon Troup ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) said:

>If you make the window really big, stretch the name column out a long
>way, click in the message area to remove the focus from the recipient
>list and then reduce the window size, you get this!

Simon,

I'm not sure what "a long way" is on your monitor, but the jpg you
posted is about 2/3 the width of the window size I usually use; I wonder
if a narrow default window size is making the address columns do
something funny for you.

If you put your cursor over the divider bar between the "As" and the
"Name" columns, you'll be able to just make the As column a little wider
- that should do the trick.

Steve Abrahamson
Ascending Technologies
FileMaker 7 Certified Developer