On 9/27/06 at 5:13 PM, Derry Thompson ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) said:

>Simon Troup at [EMAIL PROTECTED] said on Wed, 27 Sep 2006
>16:54:37 +0100
>
>> and how to set a priority.
>
>Dunno that one :)

Simon,

The problem with setting a priority is that not all email clients
support it, or are configured to support it. For instance, one of the
things I like about PowerMail is that I can completely ignore someone
*else's* notion of priority in what they're sending me ;-)

Unless you've got a specific situation where you know the other party is
set up to respond to priority, my personal advice would be to not worry
about it.

Steve Abrahamson
Ascending Technologies
FileMaker 7 Certified Developer