CTM info ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) on 2006-10-25 10:12 said:

>Try displaying the Online Status column in the View Options... dialog for
>the In Tray. Does this display that the message you want to download is
>still on the server ? If not for whatever reason, you would indeed be
>stuck with a broken envelope.

It's not on the server, which I guess explains that.  Maybe 'Retrieve
completely' should be disabled then, since it can't possibly work.

Still, I wonder why it is not on the server.  PM doesn't delete from
server until 7 days old.

Sean

--
"we are now sucking almost 1000 barrels of oil from the ground every second"