Am/On Mon, 29 Jan 2007 13:01:14 -0800 schrieb/wrote Richard Hart:

>(1) Does any hosting service or ISP offer you the capability to bounce
>spam? I know many offer excellent SPAM sequestering tools, even deleting
>offending messages so you never have to see them.

I don't, I mark identified Spam, becuase of the risk to bounce a legal
message.
but I do bounce mails coming from ips listed in rbls or which have bad
headers, viruses etc.

>(2) What is the best way to deal with the relatively recent phenomenon
>of GIF spam.

on the client side it gets identified by SpamSieve on the Server
FuzzyOCR is the way to go.

All the best

Matthias

Admilon Consulting GmbH