I agree about losing the header data. It still is in the forward, but not
readable by PowerMail's headings.

The one feature I'd really like is to be able to annotate the Subject
line for those emails where the subject does not match the content. I use
Forward for this, but as you point out, it has its drawbacks.

- Winston