computer artwork by subhash ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) on 2007-01-30 13:50 said:

>>the 2
>>gig limit
>
>I do not understand you people having problems with this limitation.
>What is so important to keep 2 GB of it?

And I do not understand why people think 2 GB is such a huge number.
This isn't the 1980s.  2 GB is small.  An 80$ iPod has 1 GB.
Programming difficulties aside, I see no reason for PowerMail to force
this arbitrary limit.  (I am a programmer, and the difficulties are non-
trivial, but still).

Sean

--
Model T Ford, 1908, 25 miles per gallon.  Today's Ford Expedition: 15.5 mpg.