On Mar 17, 2007, at 2:10 PM, A-NO-NE Music wrote:

PM has "Spam: from, send, reply-to: is not in address book". This might
be causing it.

Yes, I think so.

Since I added all 26 accounts in Apple Address Book, I will see what is going to happen. SpamSieve should catch it before PM's filter?

No, the way it works is that *if* the message matches the conditions in the PowerMail evaluate filter, *then* PowerMail will ask SpamSieve to look at the message.

By the way, my other problem is this. When I go shop on line with a new
seller, the confirmation is set to Spam folder.  Another one, I just
subscribed to a new listserv, and it went to Spam folder, which I
accidentally deleted. I usually go through the contents of Spam folder
before deleting, but checking 300+ entries in the folder every day I
miss something once in a while.

Most of the false positives should be relatively low-scoring, i.e. 73 rather than 90-something, so you can look for them that way. Secondly, if there are particular kinds of good messages that SpamSieve isn't recognizing right away, then you should train it with more of them.

--
Michael Tsai                                 <http://c-command.com>