Ah, I get it - had not paid attention to the full thread.

I do understand the issue with the Recent Mail window.

How I overcome this limitation is to shut down PM manually after reading
my email for the last time on a day - mostly I remember now as I have
gotten into the habit, but if not, the script does it's job.

---marlyse

------------ former message(s) quotes: -------------