So I receive a HTML message (a receipt for a purchase), and I want to
print it. I press "command p" and want to choose the printer, and check
the "preview" to make sure it is just 1 page....

Nope! Can't do it! As I am waiting for the Print Dialog box to show up,
the color printer immediately prints the job! That is Not the printer I
wanted to print to!

I KNOW this has been discussed before, but the problem still exists, and
it's really surprising that when dealing with a HTML message in html
view that PowerMail won't allow a choice of printers, and won't allow a
"preview" nor saving as a PDF from the print dialog box. Nor will it
allow a choice of which pages to print. All because the Print dialog box
is skipped when printing a html message.

In addition, PowerMail will not print the message header info, so I'm
left with just the HTML message body and no printed proof of date or who
it came from/To. Just completely unsatisfactory!

Best,
 Dave