PM, 12/17/07

Matthias  said:
>open the html in your webbrowser.
>You can do so by choosing the little globe on the bottom of the window
>and then choose show in webbrowser.
>From there you can print the html message. No big deal, always works for me.

Dave says:
Hi,
So it seems that until CTM fixes this issue we must choose between
printing an email with header info, or printing an email in html view
(some html emails do not include a plain text version), not both.

Most annoying of all is the lack of notice that I will not be allowed to
change printers, nor see a page preview. Just yesterday I was swearing
to myself because I wanted to print one page of an email, but was forced
to waste 5 additional pages of paper & color ink because the "print"
dialog box does not appear as one might expect. I had wanted to print
only the first page, and print it to the black & white printer. It is my
hope that CTM will address this issue at some point.

Best,
 Dave N