>I have dozens of folders, so there's really no need for flags and such.
>The folder name lets me know what the status is. You can do this by
>adding characters or words to the beginning or end of the folder's name.
>Simple words like "IP" for in progress. When the status changes, I move
>it to the same folder name without the "IP". I know that different
>methods work well for some, not so well for others. This works for me.

I guess the "new" up to date way is to archive all your old e-mail in one
archive folder [empty in-box theory-- article in this months MacWorld]. I
don't like it, I like the folder method such as you have.

I'd like to have saved searches in Power Mail otherwise I'm happy with it.
MacWorld doesn't like my other favorite programs either [Moneydance and
Readerware, both Java and cross-platform]. I finally quite my MUG because they
never liked my ideas of software.

--
Barbara Needham

----