MB ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) on 2008-6-20 6:54 PM said:

>>Well, Apple currently provides developers with a .Mac SDK, so they may
>>expand it to cover these new features.  Or not.  We'll see.  And if CTM
>>knows, they're under NDA.
>>
>>But 3rd Party developers will always be behind Apple in this regard,
>>since of course teams within Apple get to use each other's code before
>>any of us.
>>
>>And judging by the mediocre integration with Address Book (SDK
>>introduced in 10.2), I'm pessimistic.  :(
>
>I feel Apple is to blame here. What was the problem if the answer is to
>kill applications on the Mac platform?

Well, I sorta agree.  It's hard to compete with Apple since they make
the OS too.  But email is an essential feature and Mac OS should come
with a mail client.  But CTM is to blame too, they haven't been keeping
PM up to date.  It still doesn't even have sheets, a feature added in
Mac OS X 10.0, 8 years ago.

--
"Every rule has an exception; especially this one."