Bill Lane ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> When html mail arrives,
> PowerMail wants you to make a choice... open your web browser to read
> it, download the images, or read it as plain text (which sometimes turns
> out to be a blank screen).  Other mail programs assume you want to read
> it, unless it's spam.

Isn't that just a matter of setting PowerMail's preferences? I have set
it to prefer the plain text part of the mail, if it exists, and not to
load the images in advance. If I want to see the HTML part including the
images, I have to switch to HTML using the pop-up menu. But that is just
my choice, and I could have told it to favour HTML mail and load
embedded images, if I wanted to.

- Michael

Michael J. Hußmann

E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]