Sean McBride said:

>Did you look at his screenshots?  There was an attachment.  That's his
>point.  I'll repeat his words: "PowerMail shows me a totally blank
>message with a html attachment, with
>no provision for viewing the message. It's just blank. Lame."  There's
>no globe icon to 'view as html'.  The email had _two italicised words_
>and for that PowerMail needs to launch a 3rd Party application to show
>the message.  Lame.  This happens to me all the time too.

This happens from time to time since a long time. I've started working
on a script for integrating the attached HTML in the message, but ran
into some issues. I plan to finsih it when I got the time. Also, it
would be better if CTM let PM do the same thing automatically instead of
a us having to use a script.

Depending on the cause and widespread adoption of non-standard email, I
think it's not to much to ask from PM to be able to handle erroneous
incoming email and in some cases allow corrections to be made.

Mikael

Technoids:
PM 5.6.3 build 4504 sv / SpamSieve 2.6.6 sv | OS X 10.4.8 | Powerbook
G4/400 | 1GB / 80GB