PowerMail Engineering (9/7/08, 11:11) said:

>We have currently not found a 100% reproducible case of this problem.

These are the steps for me:

1. View an HTML message (with HTML viewing turned off)
2. Command-H
3. >> PowerMail is moved back in the window list, but doesn't get hidden
4. Switch back using Command-Tab
5. >> PowerMail comes to the front, but its window remains behind other
windows
6. Click on the Dock icon
7. >> PowerMail's window comes to the front

I've also seen a different situation where Command-H does nothing, but I
think the causes are different.

>If you have a specific HTML message that cause this problem, please send
>me it's raw source (from Mail.app or a webmail access) as an attached
>file, so I can see if a workaround can be found, and send a report to Apple.

I don't think it happens with every HTML message. However, I do have one
that it happens with regularly, so will try to send it - but it's a bit
of a hassle because I don't normally use Apple Mail (although I might
have to switch if the 2GB limit doesn't get fixed).

We really need a way to view and forward raw source from PowerMail!

Jeremy