Hi there,

I'd like to second and comment on couple of points made by Ben and Bill.

Especially these ;-):

This is really distracting and made me check PM couple of times just
finding no new email:
>- after every mail check PM is now bouncing the dock icon, regardless
of whether there was actually any new mail.

Works fine on my machine though - no problem here:
>- sleeping the computer in one location (wireless network) then awaking
in another causes PM to hang (stack trace on request).

I actually switched it of again. I found it too irregular for my
eyes ;-). Maybe, I would have liked it, if it'd been really like finder
windows, with the side pane as in iTunes etc.
>- I like the appearance of the Finder-like display's alternating row
backgrounds but prefer the performance and text-selection behaviour of
the original PM scheme.  Any chance we could get the best of both worlds?

Yes indeed :-)
>-Feature list for me doesn't feel like a v6, more like 5.6 - but will
hold judgement until I've gotten more experience with what's here, and
what will come before release.

Cheers,

Karsten