Ben Kennedy wrote:

>Yeah, I might have to rescind this; I moved locations again later in the
>evening, and had no such hang/crash.  However, PM did give the usual
>"connection error" messages immediately, rather than wait until I was re-
>established on the new network (I thought that was supposedly fixed).

If PM was connected when you put it to sleep, you'll get an error
message on wake-up. But if it was not connected, it should wait a bit
before connecting, waiting for airport or whatever to connect.

Jérôme - CTM Engineering

   "With FoxTrot I find files I do not find with Spotlight.
    With FoxTrot I do not get swamped with 2000 found files in one bunch,
    under "Documents" and now I have to scroll through a long list - with
    FoxTrot I can quickly and easy narrow my search.
    With FoxTrot with one click I can see a preview with the search term
    highlighted.
    One of the  very important reasons I like FoxTrot is that it's results
    seem so much more appropriate.
    And searches in FoxTrot returns are almost instantly - way way faster
    than in Spotlight"
  Marlyse Comte, FoxTrot Personal Search user

         Download a demo version from www.foxtrot.ch