George Henne wrote:

>When I set a Mail Filter to do an Auto-Reply, it simply sends the
>orignal message as a reply, ignoring the text in "Set Reply..."
>
>However, the original message (in the In Box) is modified, as follows:
>Note that the Reply text is inserted before the original text of the email.

Hum, you are right, autoreply is broken in 6.0. It will be fixed in 6.0.1.

Thanks for the report

Jérôme - CTM Engineering

   "When Google Desktop was released I immediately downloaded it. I was
    hoping to find something better than FoxTrot.
    What I found was that it didn't find many files that FoxTrot does
    find, and that the indexing process was uncontrollable, and it brought
    my Dual-Core MacBook Pro to its knees. The computer was almost unusable
    while it was being indexed.
    I understand that they have brought out a new version, but I have
    deleted it from my disk (and have turned off Spotlight indexing in the
    FoxTrot preference panel).
    I don't often need an indexed search of my disk, but when I do, FoxTrot
    is hands down the best."
  Alan Harper, FoxTrot Personal Search user

         Download a demo version from www.foxtrot.ch