Hi Jérôme,

thank you for your suggestion.
The only filter I apply to outgoing messages indeed calls an
applescript, which is copied below. I tried it on former version, I
think it never worked but I never removed it.

I just removed the script and it is OK. Thanks a lot !

Stéphane.

----- ----- offending script ----- -----
tell application "PowerMail"

        -- this script offers rudimentary use of Growl:
[url]http://growl.info[/url]
        -- At the time of writing, Growl is at version 0.5
        -- See the site for more info about Growl, the global notification
system for OS X.
        -- Cobbled together by Robert Black ([url]http://www.robertblack.com.au
[/url]), based on an example script
        -- included with PowerMail.

        -- PowerMail info: [url]http://www.ctmdev.com/[/url]

        -- To use this script, you must first have Growl installed. See [url]
http://growl.info/downloads.php[/url]
        -- Next, copy this script to ~/Mail/PowerMail Files/Custom
Scripts/Growl.scpt
        -- Then in PowerMail set up a Filter with an "Execute AppleScript"
action, and choose "Growl"
        -- If "Growl" isn't in the list of scripts, quit and relaunch PowerMail

        -- Now, when one or more emails arrive, which match your filter's
"Conditions", Growl will
        -- display the Sender and Subject of the first email to you.

        set theMessages to current messages
        if the number of items of theMessages is 0 then
                display dialog "Error - This is meant to be called by a filter."
        end if

        set fl_Simple to true
        -- In my experience it's not a good idea to repeat this if multiple
emails arrive at the same time,
        -- since the notifications are sequential, but the code's here if you
want to try it.
        -- Just change to "set fl_Simple to false"

        repeat with msg in theMessages
                set s to subject of msg
                set f to sender of msg
                set f to display name of f
                tell application "GrowlHelperApp"
                        --              notify title f description s icon of
application "PowerMail.app"
                        set myAllNotesList to {"Message reçus"}
                        register as application "PowerMail Notification Script"
all
notifications myAllNotesList default notifications myAllNotesList icon
of application "PowerMail.app"
                        notify with name "Mail Received" title f description s
application
name "PowerMail Notification Script"
                end tell
                if fl_Simple then -- run only with the first message
                        exit repeat
                end if
        end repeat

end tell