Alan Harper wrote:

>PM 6 is crashing on me a few times a week. I can't discover any pattern
>to the crashes, but they are usually (> 50%) followed by a 6-minute
>reindexing when I relaunch PM. It makes it difficult to respond quickly
>to emails!
>
>Has anyone else found this? Any thoughts on how to minimize crashing?

Version 6.0.1b1 should be more stable. It can't be downloaded from our
web site, but you can check for updates using PM 6.0. Any feedback
regarding crashes is welcome.

Jérôme - CTM Engineering

   "I've been using Powermail for around 3 years now and find that it's
    extremely stable. The interface is clear and intuitive and not cluttered
    like other programs (Apple Mail and Eudora, e.g.). Filters work well,
    and it does all that one would expect from an email client. The program
    is robust and straightforward. It's a great application."
  PowerMail user comment on www.versiontracker.com

         Download a demo version from www.ctmdev.com