John,

I know that there is a powermail discussion list, and I get occasional emails.
I typically don't read them, so I don't know if that issue was brought up.
There probably is a searchable thread if you signup for the list.

Related... I ordered 3 iPhone 4s' (for Jan, Leslie and Jon...) I will take
Jon's 4G. Merry Christmas!