From: Powernet <powernet-boun...@hpspowernet.org> On Behalf Of Kinmark, Michael
L. via Powernet
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2018 2:20 PM
To: powernet@hpspowernet.org
Cc: Kinmark, Michael L. <mlkinm...@energy-northwest.com>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Powernet] Quick Benchmarking on ED's

Question from Columbia on Electronic Dosimeter make/model

Which ED model are you currently using?

DMC-3000?, DMC-2000S?, Or other?

Plans to change in the future?

Columbia:  Currently using DMC-2000S.  Tentative plans to change over to 3000
in 2 years.

Sincerely,

Michael Kinmark
HP Staff Advisor III
Radiological Support
Columbia Generating Station
509-377-2091
mlkinm...@energy-northwest.com<mailto:mlkinm...@energy-northwest.com>

The information contained in this message is intended only for the personal and
confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the
document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying
in error, please notify us immediately, and delete the original message.