Bacalah ini:

And, we read in An-Nisa (Women) 4:34,

"Men are in charge of women,because Allah hath men the one of them to
excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the
support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret
that which Allah hath guarded. As for those from whom ye fear
rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge
them. Then if they obey you, seek not a way against them. Lo! Allah
is ever High Exalted, Great."

Salam

RM D Hadinoto

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> so that's the main argument.let me put it this way.., bcs of men
> uncontrolled lust for women..they just dont get enough for only one
> women..they have 2 option..having affair or poligamy..,right? so a
loyal
> and faithfull husband re only a dream that exist in ''alice
> wonderland''...?
>

>                       RG Nur
Rahmat

>                       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>                       o.com>
cc:
>                                                Subject:  Re:
[ppiindia] Re: Mengharamkan Poligami dan
>                       10/12/2004 01:53
Menghalalkan

PM

>                       Please respond

ppiindia

*****
> Berdikusi dg Santun & Elegan, dg Semangat Persahabatan. Menuju
Indonesia yg

*****

____

*****