Pak.. mengutip ayat tanpa pemahaman yg jelas.., bnyk org yg mengutip ayat2
dgn intention membenarkan diri sendiri or utk mencuci otak org lain..,
melihat celah2 utk argumentasi yg blur..what for..? if u want to know and
understand the bible..open ur heart..and accept it by faith only..,it's not
subjective but it's really objective..
liked i said before..u better experienced it ur self...
it seems u have a very strong interest and curiousity..

                      RG Nur Rahmat

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      o.com>                   cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: Membela tp merendahkan
Islam Re: [ppiindia] A
                      10/14/2004 01:31          Nizami Re: Mengharamkan

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      ppiindia

How to think if it is only can be explained by FAITH and personal
EXPERIENCE (subjective)?
To remind you again, Jesus himself didn't want to die, how do you explain,
Eli, Eli llama sabachtani?
But, as written in Bible, God's love by sacrificing His own son for those
who think is contradictive and irrational. Where is the love for Jesus
here, since he said, Eli, Eli llama sabachtani? God didn't ask Jesus, hey,
Jesus I am going to torture and torment you in order make human sinsless
otherwise he wouldn't say those words.
If God's only Son can be tormented and tortured in such a way for something
He can created so easily e.eg Satan, Angel, etc. What will stop Him from
doing it to you.
If you think you are saved, how do you explain this from the Bible itself,

"Enter through narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that
leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and
narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

..... Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of
heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father (my GOD) who is in
heaven. Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord,' did we not prophesy
in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?
Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you
evildoers!' (Matthew 7:13-14, 7:21-23)"

yang ingin saya ambil dari sini, kalau saja orang suci (mungkin pendeta
anda) yang bisa mengusir setan, membuat mukjizat tidak diaui oleh Jesus
bahkan dianggap pembuat dosa dan mereka ini tidak diizinkan masuk surga,
bagaimana dengan anda?
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

That's the beauty of God's love called ''Grace'', God's love and justice
couldn't be comprehend with our carnal mind.., liked i said it's personal
spiritual experience..it couldn't be questioned..it's the matter of faith..
to answer ur questions:
1. it's Jesus passion to save man..even he knew that the road to redeem man
is thru sacrifice.., you will never understand it until you experience it
ur self..believe in Him.., He sacrificed him self for someone's sins bcs of
LOVE only..we couldn't measure it by our mind..but only by faith.., the
more we understand that the more we experienced God's love..
we couldn't be holy or be righteous by our efforts..it's the reason Christ
sacrificed..
2. if we already experienced God's love ..we have a strong commitment and
belief in His love, He sacrificed His only for us..man..how u ever got this
absurd idea abt , quoted from u '' 'If GOD able and willing to sacrifice
HIS ONLY SON, why wouldn't he do the same thing to you? Put you in hardship
for no reason and although you are devout and pious person, He still put
you in the deepest burning hell.''..

Think hard..

RG Nur Rahmat
o.com> cc:
Subject: Re: Membela tp merendahkan Islam Re: [ppiindia] A
10/14/2004 10:43 Nizami Re: Mengharamkan
AM
Please respond to
ppiindia

Why do we have to be taken accountable for somebody else's sins? For
example, your father was meanest rapist in the whole universe, should we
also blame and punish you for that? In this case, where's GOD's love and
justice?

THE BIG QUESTION,
Did Jesus really want to be crucified? remember "Eli,Eli llama sabachtani"
= God, God why have you forsaken me? died for someone else's sins? And why
GOD needed to crucify HIS ONLY SON to redeem someone else's sins? He can
create humans and ressurect them in no time, He is Eternal and Almighty.
Where is the loving GOD here for barbariously (The Passion) sacrificing HIS
ONLY SON for HIS Creations?

THE NEXT QUESTION,
'If GOD able and willing to sacrifice HIS ONLY SON, why wouldn't he do the
same thing to you? Put you in hardship for no reason and although you are
devout and pious person, He still put you in the deepest burning hell.

Think.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

in christianity, we believe that from adam and eve, we all inherited sins,
and need forgiveness that's the key to salvation.., but forgiveness of
sins and salvation cant be accomplished or given by doing good deeds, bcs
how hard we try..we re naturally sinful..we have a sinful nature..it's in
our flesh and blood.., that's when Christ step in.., we need Him to redemp
us from sin..forgiveness and salvation in christianity is given by grace
only..not by our might or deeds but God's grace..the process of redemption
and got saved is called ''born again''
after ''born again'' we live by faith to God.., to overcome sin and
temptation..it's a spiritual experience for every christian..

Fidens Simanjuntak
@gmail.com> cc:
10/14/2004 10:08 AM Nizami Re: Mengharamkan Poligami dan Menghalalkan
Please respond to Perzinahan
ppiindia

> Saya ada pertanyaan, apa perlu bertobat? Karena semua dosa sudah ditebus
oleh Juru Selamat?

Tentu saja perlu. Perlu menyadari bahwa kita berdosa dan butuh juruselamat.

> Jadi, live life as you like kan?

Jangan salah kaprah. Kamu itu percaya atau tidak, bahwa Yesus adalah
juruselamatmu ?
Seorang yang percaya bahwa Yesus adalah juruselamat pribadinya akan
mempunyai hubungan erat dengan Yesus, ibaratnya mecintai dan menikah
dengan seseorang. Yesus tentu tidak ingin kita hidup sembarangan. Bila
kita hidup sembarangan kita akan melukai hati-Nya. Apakah mas Nur tega
melukai hati orang yang mas Nur cintai dan yang begitu mencintai mas
Nur ?? Saya rasa hanya orang bebal yang begitu.

Salam,

--
Fidens Felix Simanjuntak
Master Course Student

Lebih Baik, in Commonality & Shared Destiny. www.ppiindia.shyper.com

3. Lihat arsip sebelumnya, www.ppi-india.da.ru;
4. Posting: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Lebih Baik, in Commonality & Shared Destiny. www.ppiindia.shyper.com

3. Lihat arsip sebelumnya, www.ppi-india.da.ru;
4. Posting: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Lebih Baik, in Commonality & Shared Destiny. www.ppiindia.shyper.com

3. Lihat arsip sebelumnya, www.ppi-india.da.ru;
4. Posting: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Lebih Baik, in Commonality & Shared Destiny. www.ppiindia.shyper.com

3. Lihat arsip sebelumnya, www.ppi-india.da.ru;
4. Posting: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Lebih Baik, in Commonality & Shared Destiny. www.ppiindia.shyper.com

3. Lihat arsip sebelumnya, www.ppi-india.da.ru;
4. Posting: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BRUplB/TM

Berdikusi dg Santun & Elegan, dg Semangat Persahabatan. Menuju Indonesia yg Lebih
Baik, in Commonality & Shared Destiny. www.ppiindia.uni.cc