L.S.,

I moved to the v5 server a couple of months ago and could not identify
any serious issues with version 25.x. So, I've been using it for all my
machines since. The v5 server is more flexible, altough I had to rewrite
a few programs I had written to analyse the progress on the v4 server.

Of course this transition was not flawless. But the resources of our
common project are limited and everything has to be done by volunteers.
The transition to the v5 server had to happen overnight due to a
hardware problem on the v4 server. Instead of giving up, go for a little
extra effort and help wrinkle out the remaining issues.

Regards,

Henk Stokhorst.