Christian Schulz pisze:
> On Wed, Nov 05, 2008 at 12:02:14AM +0100, Torben Schlüntz wrote:
>
>> Off course my 40 uniquely named v24 computers are now merged into 1
>> "v4_computers". :-/
>
> Similar problem here. Unfortunately I cannot move all clients to v25
> since they are dynamically linked to libcurl3 (i386) or libcurl4
> (x86_64) which would mean some OS upgrading. Maybe I was just not
> smart enough to find some statically linked versions.
>
> Another irritation: After having moved to v25 on one of my machines,
> it completed the current LL and reported the result correctly (it
> shows up in the "Completed" section), but it's still also active in
> the "Assigned" section - made me looking around for the box in charge
> of that for some hours before noticing that this exponent is for some
> reason in /both/ sections.
>
> But generally the migration went smoother than I expected.
>
> Christian

I've managed to solve this problem on one of "my" machines:
  I found libcurl.3xxx in the OpenOffice directory and have moved it to
/usr/lib. I've been able to do it since this comp is really mine, i.e.
I'm the superuser.

On some AMD64 machines libcurl.so.3 is placed in /usr/lib64. 32-bit
version of mprime doesn't check in this directory (I supoose) and 64-bit
one, even if it goes to this directory, looks for libcurl.so.4 which is
absent. -:( I have no possibility to try moving or linking libcurl.so.3
from /usr/lib64 to /usr/lib.

I've been working with Linux machines for years, but in this case my
(layman) knowledge is insufficent.

Regards

Wojtek Florek/WsF