On Thursday 13 November 2008 20:37, Richard Woods wrote:
> Does that allow you to raise your estimation of v5 design?

Yes - but it reinforces my opinion that v5 as a work in progress should not be
the "version of choice" at this time. If it's being actively worked on, I
suspect it will be at least somewhat fragile.

Of course, if you have any specific knowledge as to why this should not be,
perhaps you could enlighten us. My opinion is only based on several decades
of practical experience of other projects.

Regards
Brian Beesley