        Primetime on AMERICA'S NEWSCHANNEL MSNBC
TONIGHT'S PRIMETIME LINEUP ON AMERICA'S NEWSCHANNEL MSNBC
Monday, October 7, 2002

Some programming changes to tell you about...effective tonight:
"NACHMAN" moves to its new time-slot...5PM ET.
"COUNTDOWN: IRAQ" premieres tonight and will air in the 7PM ET time-slot,
Monday-Friday.

****TONIGHT at 8PM ET, President Bush addresses the nation on Iraq.  "Donahue" will be
pre-empted to bring you live coverage of the speech anchored by Lester Holt and Chris
Matthews, featuring expert reaction and analysis.****

NACHMAN
5PM - 6PM ET/ 2PM - 3PM PT
A sniper still on the loose outside our nation's capital.
Targeting innocent people.
Now, an FBI profiler will take you inside the mind and the methods of this killer on
the loose.
Tonight on Nachman.

THE ABRAMS REPORT
6PM - 7PM ET/ 3PM - 4PM PT
Bullet tracing legislation, stymied by the N.R.A.  Could it have helped police lead
police to the D.C. sniper?
Find out tonight, on the program about justice..
The Abrams Report.

COUNTDOWN: IRAQ (premiere)
7PM - 8PM ET/ 4PM - 5PM PT
Tonight, the premiere of MSNBC's "Countdown: Iraq".
As President Bush speaks to the nation about Iraq, join Lester Holt for a new program.
"Countdown: Iraq" will give you the most comprehensive coverage of America's possible
Showdown with Saddam.  You'll also get reaction from real Americans, as they learn
President Bush's latest plans for Iraq.

SHOWDOWN WITH SADDAM
8PM - 9PM ET/ 5PM - 6PM PT
President Bush addresses the nation on Iraq.
MSNBC will carry the speech, with LIVE coverage anchored by Lester Holt and Chris
Matthews
(Donahue returns tomorrow at 8p)

HARDBALL WITH CHRIS MATTHEWS
9PM - 10PM ET/ 6PM - 7PM PT
After the President addresses the nation:
Chris and the Hardball experts tell you what the Bush plan really means.
Plus.
Suburbs outside our nation's capital, under fire and living in fear.
The latest on the search for a deadly sniper.
Tonight, don't miss Hardball with Chris Matthews.

ASHLEIGH BANFIELD: ON LOCATION
10PM - 11PM ET/ 7PM - 8PM PT
A sniper on the loose outside our nation's capital.
Stalking innocent people with deadly accuracy.
Today, a child gunned down on his way to school.
Is this another victim of the sniper?  Or a copycat?
Ashleigh is there to take you inside the investigation.
Tonight Ashleigh Banfield is On Location.

Schedule subject to change.

For more info, go to http://www.msnbc.com/news/MSNBCCABLE_Front.asp

This email is never sent unsolicited. You have received this MSNBC Primetime
Announcements
newsletter because you subscribed to it or, someone forwarded it to you.

http://www.msnbc.com/tools/newstools/e/emailextra.asp?nfeature=22