        Primetime on AMERICA'S NEWSCHANNEL MSNBC
TONIGHT'S PRIMETIME LINEUP ON AMERICA'S NEWSCHANNEL MSNBC
Friday, October 18, 2002

Next Week on AMERICA'S NEWSCHANNEL:

***MONDAY 10/21..."DONAHUE" will be LIVE from Flint, Michigan with special guest,
filmmaker Michael Moore.

***WEDNESDAY 10/23...THE HARDBALL COLLEGE TOUR rolls on with scheduled guest: Arnold
Schwarzenegger, LIVE from Chapman University.***

PLUS: Don't miss "Caught in the Crosshairs" Week..airing Monday through Thursday at
10p.

Now onto tonight's lineup:

NACHMAN
5PM - 6PM ET/ 2PM - 3PM PT
Did Al-Qaeda train snipers to hunt down U.S. Congressmen on the golf course?
Our Editor-in-Chief talks to the reporter who broke the story.
Tonight on Nachman.

THE ABRAMS REPORT
6PM - 7PM ET/ 3PM - 4PM PT
CAUGHT ON CAMERA.
A nasty brawl breaks out at a California football game.
Parents among the worst offenders.
Should parents be legally bound to behave, before their kids hit the field?
And
Dan talks to jurors who just convicted hippie guru, Ira Einhorn of murder.
Decades after the crime, how did they reach a verdict so quickly?
Find out tonight on the program about justice.  The Abrams Report.

COUNTDOWN: IRAQ
7PM - 8PM ET/ 4PM - 5PM PT
War with Iraq.
The president keeps talking about it - but when are we really going?
Tonight, take a look at the timetable..
When the bombs will drop, when the troops will hit the ground, and when it will all be
over.
Lester Holt hosts Countdown: Iraq

DONAHUE
8PM - 9PM ET/ 5PM - 6PM PT
Dateline's Jane Pauley previews her exclusive interview with Barbara Walters..
Talks about her two decades in the hot seat of network news.
And reveals shocking secrets about her personal life you've never heard before.
Don't miss an all-new DONAHUE, tonight.

HARDBALL WITH CHRIS MATTHEWS
9PM - 10PM ET/ 6PM - 7PM PT
They were on the President's short list of Axis of Evil countries.
And now they've admitted to having a nuclear program.
Is North Korea now on the list of U.S. targets?
That's tonight's debate on Hardball with Chris Matthews.

MSNBC SPECIAL:  ARIZONA FUGITIVE
10PM - 11PM ET/ 7PM - 8PM PT
For 29 years he managed to stay on the run-- avoiding a prison sentence for throwing a
firecracker at an anti-war rally.
How did Howard Mechanic manage to elude capture for three decades?  And why did he run
for public office knowing it could expose his real identity?
We'll show you how this mystery ultimately is solved and how an American president
gets involved.

DONAHUE
11PM - 12AM ET/ 8PM - 9PM PT

HARDBALL WITH CHRIS MATTHEWS
12AM - 1AM ET/ 9PM - 10PM PT

MSNBC REPORTS: IN A CHILD'S BEST INTEREST
1AM - 3AM ET/ 10PM - 12AM PT
MSNBC cameras take you inside the juvenile courtrooms for an unprecedented look at the
judges, the children and their dramatic stories.  Take an exclusive look inside the
juvenile justice system -- never before on television.
Our producer fought for the right to shoot inside the courts -- then documented cases
of desperate, abandoned, and drug addicted children.

MSNBC INVESTIGATES: LOCKUP-SHOCK INCARCERATION
3AM - 4AM ET/ 12AM - 1AM PT
A look at the extreme and controversial tactics the Juvenile Corrections System is
taking to "scare straight" young men and women who commit crimes.

WEEKEND MAGAZINE: YOUNG GUNMAN(premiere)
4AM - 5AM ET/ 1AM - 2AM PT
The stories seem incomprehensible.
Acts of gun-violence in our schools.
Take a rare opportunity to see how ordinary problems can lead to desperate feelings,
and tragic consequences.
What's unusual about this report, is that everyone agreed to talk.
You'll hear from the student gunman, and from his parents.
But we'll begin with a teacher, who showed remarkable courage under the gun.  Stone
Phillips reports.

HEADLINERS & LEGENDS:  DENZEL WASHINGTON
5AM - 6AM ET/ 2AM - 3AM PT
A look into the life and career of Oscar winning actor Denzel Washington.

Schedule subject to change.

For more info, go to http://www.msnbc.com/news/MSNBCCABLE_Front.asp

This email is never sent unsolicited. You have received this MSNBC Primetime
Announcements
newsletter because you subscribed to it or, someone forwarded it to you.

http://www.msnbc.com/tools/newstools/e/emailextra.asp?nfeature=22