        Primetime on AMERICA'S NEWSCHANNEL MSNBC
TONIGHT'S PRIMETIME LINEUP ON AMERICA'S NEWSCHANNEL MSNBC
Monday, January 6, 2003

***Beginning tonight, Lester Holt will host 'Countdown:Iraq' LIVE from Kuwait City,
bringing you an inside look at how American troops there are getting ready for a
possible Showdown With Saddam. See how Kuwait has changed since America drove Saddam's
army out of Kuwait 12 years ago..and what that might mean for a possible war this time
around...that's starting tonight, at 7p eastern only on America's NewsChannel-MSNBC***

NACHMAN
5PM - 6PM ET/ 2PM - 3PM PT
Saddam Hussein pushing himself more as an icon than a political leader.
Is he trying to build loyalty before America launches an attack on Iraq?
Our Editor-in-Chief tackles the issue tonight on NACHMAN.

THE ABRAMS REPORT
6PM - 7PM ET/ 3PM - 4PM PT
Another high profile missing persons case with ties to Modesto, CA.
Tonight, the parents of Chandra Levy discuss what Laci Peterson's family may still be
able to do to bring her home.
Tonight on the Abrams Report.

COUNTDOWN: IRAQ
7PM - 8PM ET/ 4PM - 5PM PT
Lester Holt goes live from Kuwait with a look at the changes there, since
America saved them from Saddam.
We'll also reveal the role Kuwait will play if we go to war with Iraq.
Tonight on Countdown: Iraq.

DONAHUE
8PM - 9PM ET/ 5PM - 6PM PT
After a long standing belief that the media driven by a Liberal agenda.
Are Conservatives ready to fight back?
That's tonight on DONAHUE.

HARDBALL WITH CHRIS MATTHEWS
9PM - 10PM ET/ 6PM - 7PM PT
The 2004 Presidential race switches to high gear.
Some big names say they're in- while other heavyweights are already out.
The Hardball Election Panel tells you if anyone has a chance to beat President Bush.
Tonight on Hardball with Chris Matthews.

MSNBC REPORTS
10PM - 11PM ET/ 7PM - 8PM PT
A parents' journey to save their son from a rare brain disorder.
Will a controversial surgery-not performed in the United States-be their last hope?
MSNBC Reports...Tonight at 10.

*Schedule subject to change.

For more info, go to http://www.msnbc.com/news/MSNBCCABLE_Front.asp

This email is never sent unsolicited. You have received this MSNBC Primetime
Announcements
newsletter because you subscribed to it or, someone forwarded it to you.

http://www.msnbc.com/tools/newstools/e/emailextra.asp?nfeature=22