        Primetime on AMERICA'S NEWSCHANNEL MSNBC
TONIGHT'S PRIMETIME LINEUP ON AMERICA'S NEWSCHANNEL MSNBC
Thursday, January 16, 2003

***Tonight on Donahue, weigh in on the debate: "Are you in favor of affirmative action
in college admissions?" Send your vote online.... Go to
<http://www.msnbc.com/news/856705.asp>***

NACHMAN (www.nachman.msnbc.com)
5PM - 6PM ET/ 2PM - 3PM PT
Radio talk show host Michael Savage tells our Editor-in-Chief why Americans need to
protect not just our borders, but our language and
our culture.
Tonight on NACHMAN.

THE ABRAMS REPORT (www.abramsreport.msnbc.com)
6PM - 7PM ET/ 3PM - 4PM PT
In his first notable performance in years, former "Baretta" star Robert Blake goes on
a tearful rant for jailhouse cameras.
The video you have to see for yourself.
Tonight on the program about justice.
The Abrams Report.

COUNTDOWN: IRAQ (www.countdown.msnbc.com)
7PM - 8PM ET/ 4PM - 5PM PT
Tonight on Countdown: Iraq-
The former head on Saddam's Nuclear program reveals how close Iraq really came to
getting weapons of mass destruction.
Lester Holt hosts Countdown: Iraq.

DONAHUE (www.donahue.msnbc.com)
8PM - 9PM ET/ 5PM - 6PM PT
Has affirmative action run it's course?
Does the controversial police raise or lower the standards of America's colleges?
Reverend Jesse Jackson joins the debate.
Tonight on Donahue.

HARDBALL WITH CHRIS MATTHEWS (www.hardball.msnbc.com)
9PM - 10PM ET/ 6PM - 7PM PT
A battle brewing at the Mexican border.
A militia in the works to stop illegal immigrants.
Should vigilantes be doing the government's job?
PLUS-
Brian Dennehy and Mia Farrow explain why they're off Broadway, to challenge the death
penalty.
Tonight on an all-new Hardball with Chris Matthews.

MSNBC REPORTS: THE IMPENETRABLE FOREST (www.msnbcreports.msnbc.com)
10PM - 11PM ET/ 7PM - 8PM PT
It started as an adventure vacation.
But in one terrible night, everything would change.
Tourists suddenly found themselves facing danger-not from wild animals, but from a
deadly militant group.
MSNBC Reports...Tonight at 10.

*Schedule subject to change.

For more info, go to http://www.msnbc.com/news/MSNBCCABLE_Front.asp

This email is never sent unsolicited. You have received this MSNBC Primetime
Announcements
newsletter because you subscribed to it or, someone forwarded it to you.

http://www.msnbc.com/tools/newstools/e/emailextra.asp?nfeature=22