       Tonight and Weekend Highlights on MSNBC
Wednesday, November 26 - Sunday, November 30, 2003

Here is a look at tonight's lineup on MSNBC, as well as a sneak peek of some of the
special programming we have planned for this weekend.  And as always, please click
here to find the complete MSNBC programming schedule:
http://www.msnbc.com/news/MSNBCCABLE_Front.asp?0cv=CC4

Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!

BUCHANAN AND PRESS <http://Buchananandpress.msnbc.com>
6PM - 7PM ET/3PM - 4PM PT
Should the controversial Reagan movie air Sunday on Showtime?
Media critics Bernard Goldberg and Eric Alterman of The Nation weigh in on this and
the massive media coverage of the Michael Jackson case.
And...
Why is Senator Hillary Clinton spending Thanksgiving in Iraq?
Bill and Pat talk politics with Democratic strategist Laurence O'Donnell.
Buchanan and Press. Tonight at 6 on MSNBC.

HARDBALL WITH CHRIS MATTHEWS <http://hardball.msnbc.com>
7PM - 8PM ET/ 4PM - 5PM PT
The latest on the Michael Jackson case with Russell Halpern, the lawyer for the father
of the boy involved in the case.
And coming up on Monday...Frontrunner, Howard Dean tells America why he's confident he
can beat
the other Democratic candidates - AND President Bush.
Hardball with Chris Matthews. Tonight at 7 on MSNBC.

COUNTDOWN WITH KEITH OLBERMANN <http://countdown.msnbc.com>
8PM - 9PM ET/ 5PM - 6PM PT
Homeland Security, or Big Brother watching?
Why the FBI is making it their business to dig up the personal
information of American war protestors.
Countdown with Keith Olbermann. Tonight at 8 on MSNBC.

THE ABRAMS REPORT < http://www.abramsreport.msnbc.com>
9PM - 10PM ET/ 6PM - 7PM PT
As a boy he walked the halls of Neverland.
Now, he's telling a "King of Pop" story you've never heard.
The Abrams Report. Tonight at 9 on MSNBC.

HEADLINERS & LEGENDS: JANET JACKSON (http://headliners.msnbc.com)
10PM - 11PM ET/ 7PM - 8PM PT
She's Michael Jackson's most famous sibling.
See how she's become a success, by keeping her distance.
Headliners and Legends -- Janet Jackson. Tonight at 10 on MSNBC.

****PROGRAMMING HIGHLIGHTS FOR THIS HOLIDAY WEEKEND:

THURSDAY, 11/24
We'll have LIVE coverage throughout the day, and feature 3 hours of Headliners &
Legends from 12p-3p, including Halle Berry, Drew Barrymore & Helen Hunt.   Then
beginning at 6p eastern, this Thanksgiving, MSNBC celebrates life and the people who
save lives with "The Life and Death marathon".  We've got an entire night of MSNBC
Investigates, including Saving Bella, Miracle Babies, Phoenix ICU, Heartland ER, Heart
Hospital and Constant Burn. Click here for more info:
http://www.msnbc.com/news/MSNBCINVESTIGATES_Front.asp

*************FRIDAY, 11/23************
We'll have LIVE coverage throughout the day..Then from 5-7p eastern, MSNBC will
present an encore presentation of the Democratic Presidential Debate. At 7p eastern,
we'll air our normal primetime lineup...Hardball, Countdown, Abrams and Scarborough.

************SATURDAY, 11/24************
LIVE coverage from 8a eastern to 2p eastern. Then, we'll feature 3 hours of Headliners
& Legends from 2p-5p, including John Walsh, Judge Judy and Oprah Winfrey. The rest of
the night is as follows:
5-6p: MSNBC Special:  Alzheimer's-My Mom, Our Journey
6-8p: Democratic Presidential Debate
8-10p:  Nat Geo EXPLORER: Liberia-American Dream
10-11p: MSNBC Investigates: The Secret Wardrobe (repeats 1a & 4a)
11p-12a: MSNBC Investigates: The Obsessed (repeats 2a & 5a)
12a-1a: MSNBC Investigates:  Shades of Obsession (repeats 3a & 6a)

************SUNDAY, 11/25**************
LIVE coverage from 8a eastern to 12p eastern. Then from 5-7p eastern, MSNBC will
present an encore presentation of the Democratic Presidential Debate, followed by 4
hours of Headliners & Legends, including Helen Hunt, Halle Berry, Drew Barrymore and
Demi Moore. From 6-10p, we'll air Nat Geo EXPLORER, including the 8p premiere of Virus
Crisis,  as follows:
6p: Spitting Mad-Wild Camel of the Andes
7p: Africa's Flying Hooves
8p: Virus Crisis (premiere)
9p: Poacher Patrol

Then at 10p, stay tuned for MSNBC Investigates: Lockup-Inside San Quentin.

*Schedule subject to change.

For more info, go to http://www.msnbc.com/news/MSNBCCABLE_Front.asp

This email is never sent unsolicited. You have received this MSNBC Primetime
Announcements
newsletter because you subscribed to it or, someone forwarded it to you.

http://www.msnbc.com/tools/newstools/e/emailextra.asp?nfeature=22
<http://www.msnbc.com/tools/newstools/e/emailextra.asp?nfeature=22>