       Tonight and Weekend Highlights on MSNBC
Saturday, December 6 - Sunday, December 7, 2003

Here is a look at tonight's lineup on MSNBC, as well as a sneak peek of some of the
special programming we have planned for this weekend.  And as always, please click
here to find the complete MSNBC programming schedule:
http://www.msnbc.com/news/MSNBCCABLE_Front.asp?0cv=CC4

THE ABRAMS REPORT < http://www.abramsreport.msnbc.com>
6PM - 7PM ET/3PM - 4PM PT
He's the prime suspect in Dru Sjodin's disappearance.
But can he help police find the missing college student before its too late?
The Abrams Report. Tonight at 6 on MSNBC.

HARDBALL WITH CHRIS MATTHEWS <http://hardball.msnbc.com>
7PM - 8PM ET/ 4PM - 5PM PT
President Reagan's battle with Alzheimer's is well known...
But find out why family friends are suddenly just as concerned with Nancy Reagan's
health?
Hardball with Chris Matthews. Tonight at 7 on MSNBC.

COUNTDOWN WITH KEITH OLBERMANN <http://countdown.msnbc.com>
8PM - 9PM ET/ 5PM - 6PM PT
What the brother of Michael Jackson's accuser says he witnessed.
Countdown with Keith Olbermann. Tonight at 8 on MSNBC.

THE ABRAMS REPORT < http://www.abramsreport.msnbc.com>
9PM - 10PM ET/ 6PM - 7PM PT
>From the brewing case against Michael Jackson, to the new angles in the Peterson
>case...
Dan Abrams gives you everything you need to know about America's hottest stories.
The Abrams Report, tonight at 9 on MSNBC.

SCARBOROUGH COUNTRY (http://joe.msnbc.com)
10PM - 11PM ET/ 7PM - 8PM PT
He's putting it all on the line-in Iraq...
Now, Joe Scarborough thanks one of America's Bravest by setting up a surprise reunion
with his family.
This emotional moment is only on Scarborough Country.

****PROGRAMMING HIGHLIGHTS FOR THIS WEEKEND:

************SATURDAY, 12/6************
LIVE coverage from 8a eastern to 2p eastern. Then, we'll feature Headliners & Legends
from 2p-7p, including Will Smith, Chris Rock, Howard Stern, Ray Romano and Dick Van
Dyke. The rest of the night is as follows:
7-8p: Jesse Ventura's America: Guest-Charles Barkley
8-9p: Nat Geo EXPLORER: Virus Crisis
9-10p: Nat Geo EXPLORER: Poacher Patrol
10-11p: MSNBC Investigates: Death Row Diary(repeats 1a & 4a)
<http://www.msnbc.com/news/MSNBCINVESTIGATES_Front.asp>
11p-12a: MSNBC Investigates: Mercy For a Murderer?(repeats 2a & 5a)
12a-1a: MSNBC Investigates:  Honor, Country, Murder(repeats 3a & 6a)

************SUNDAY, 12/7**************
LIVE coverage from 8a eastern to 12p eastern. Then from 1-3p eastern, tune in for the
MSNBC Special: Pearl Harbor-Attack on America. Then, from 3-6p, tune in for 3 hours of
Headliners & Legends, including John Walsh, Judge Judy and Oprah Winfrey. From 6-10p,
we'll air Nat Geo EXPLORER, including the 8p premiere of The War Next Door,  as
follows:
6p: Flying Devils
7p: Africa's Paradise of Thorns
8p: The War Next Door(premiere)
9p: Women Smokejumpers

Then at 10p, stay tuned for MSNBC Investigates: Lockup-Inside Stateville, as MSNBC
goes behind the walls of Stateville Correctional Center- a maximum-security facility
located forty-five minutes southwest of Chicago.

*Schedule subject to change.

For more info, go to http://www.msnbc.com/news/MSNBCCABLE_Front.asp

This email is never sent unsolicited. You have received this MSNBC Primetime
Announcements
newsletter because you subscribed to it or, someone forwarded it to you.

http://www.msnbc.com/tools/newstools/e/emailextra.asp?nfeature=22
<http://www.msnbc.com/tools/newstools/e/emailextra.asp?nfeature=22>