Tonight and Weekend Program Highlights on MSNBC
Friday, January 9 - Sunday, January 11, 2004

Here's a look at tonight's lineup on MSNBC, as well as a sneak peek of some of the
special programming we have planned for this holiday weekend. And as always, please
click here to find the complete MSNBC programming schedule:
http://www.msnbc.com/news/MSNBCCABLE_Front.asp?0cv=CC4

THE ABRAMS REPORT < http://www.abramsreport.msnbc.com>
6PM - 7PM ET/3PM - 4PM PT
She killed her stepdaughter - so why does the Florida court system
think it's okay for her to be free, and regaining custody of her other children?
The Abrams Report. Tonight at 6 on MSNBC.

HARDBALL WITH CHRIS MATTHEWS <http://hardball.msnbc.com>
7PM - 8PM ET/ 4PM - 5PM PT
Chris gets Bob Dole's "been there done that" take
on how to really get the job done in Iowa and New Hampshire.
Hardball with Chris Matthews. Tonight at 7 on MSNBC.

COUNTDOWN WITH KEITH OLBERMANN <http://countdown.msnbc.com>
8PM - 9PM ET/ 5PM - 6PM PT
Why some American cities are still on high-alert.
plus...
Survivors of a vicious mountain lion attack - speak out.
Countdown with Keith Olbermann. Tonight at 8 on MSNBC.

THE ABRAMS REPORT
9PM - 10PM ET/ 6PM - 7PM PT

The Abrams Report. Tonight at 9 on MSNBC.

SCARBOROUGH COUNTRY <http://joe.msnbc.com>
10PM - 11PM ET/ 7PM - 8PM PT
Sure Senator Clinton apologized -
But Joe wants to know if the media would forgive and forget  -
if a Republican made fun of Gandhi?
Scarborough country.  Tonight at 10 on MSNBC.

---------PROGRAMMING HIGHLIGHTS FOR THIS WEEKEND---------

************SATURDAY, 1/10************
LIVE coverage from 8a eastern to 2p eastern. Then, we'll feature Headliners & Legends
from 12p-8p, (5p will be MSNBC Investigates:  Bin Laden's Trail of Terror)including
John Gotti, Patty Hearst, Manson Women, Timothy McVeigh, Saddam Hussein, George W.
Bush and Laura Bush. The rest of the night is as follows:
8-9p: Nat Geo EXPLORER: Siamese Crocs
9-10p: Nat Geo EXPLORER: Gorilla Wild
10-11p: MSNBC Special: Arizona Fugitive(repeats 1a & 4a)
11p-12a: Headliners & Legends:  Laurencia Bembenek (repeats 2a & 5a)
12-1a: MSNBC Investigates:  To Catch a Killer(repeats 3a & 6a)

************SUNDAY, 1/111**************
        LIVE coverage from 8a eastern to 12p eastern. Then from 12-6p, we'll air
Headliners & Legends, including Russell Crowe, Robert Blake, Don Johnson, Jack
Nicholson, Jay Maloney and Rob Lowe. At 6p, we'll air Nat Geo EXPLORER: Lord of the
Everglades. at 7, tune in for Headliners and Legends:  Hillary Clinton. Then at 8p,
don't miss the Battle for the White House LIVE coverage of The Brown and Black
Presidential Democratic Debate. The debate will be telecast live on MSNBC from Polk
County Convention Center in Des Moines.  MSNBC anchor and NBC's Weekend Today co-host
Lester Holt and Telemundo anchor Maria Celeste Arraras will co-host the forum.

*Schedule subject to change.

For more info, go to http://www.msnbc.com/news/MSNBCCABLE_Front.asp

This email is never sent unsolicited. You have received this MSNBC Primetime
Announcements
newsletter because you subscribed to it or, someone forwarded it to you.

http://www.msnbc.com/tools/newstools/e/emailextra.asp?nfeature=22
<http://www.msnbc.com/tools/newstools/e/emailextra.asp?nfeature=22>