                Primetime on MSNBC:  Tuesday, April 13, 2004
The ABRAMS REPORT (6PM ET/3PM PT) <http://www.abramsreport.msnbc.com>
        The Big Cases:
>From Kobe to Michael, Dan is tracking all the major legal cases and when news breaks,
he'll bring it to you first.

        The Latest 9/11 Testimony:
What did the F.B.I. really know about the Al-Qaeda threat, and when did they know it?
Dan analyzes the latest testimony before the 9/11 commission and asks if the buck
stops at "The Bureau."

HARDBALL WITH CHRIS MATTHEWS (7PM ET/4PM PT) <http://hardball.msnbc.com>
        Presidential News Conference Preview:
Chris Matthews and his insider panel preview the East Room "Q & A". Then stay tuned for
the President's LIVE News Conference, followed by Chris and his Hardball panel with
reaction
and analysis-Hardball style.

SCARBOROUGH COUNTRY (10PM ET/7PM PT) <http://joe.msnbc.com>
        Did President Bush Make His Case?:
Joe goes point by point to see what this live news conference really means for America.
Tune in for a special "Presidential" edition of Scarborough Country.

HARDBALL WITH CHRIS MATTHEWS (11PM ET/8PM PT) <http://hardball.msnbc.com>
        Presidential News Conference Reaction and Analysis:
Tune in for a special 11p LIVE edition of Hardball with reaction and analysis to
President
Bush's News Conference-Hardball style.

*Topics and guests are subject to change.

For more info, go to http://www.msnbc.com/news/MSNBCCABLE_Front.asp

This email is never sent unsolicited. You have received this MSNBC Primetime
Announcements
newsletter because you subscribed to it or, someone forwarded it to you.

http://www.msnbc.com/tools/newstools/e/emailextra.asp?nfeature=22
<http://www.msnbc.com/tools/newstools/e/emailextra.asp?nfeature=22>