                Primetime on MSNBC:  Tuesday, April 27, 2004
The ABRAMS REPORT (6PM ET/3PM PT) <http://www.abramsreport.msnbc.com>

        Michael Jackson Trial:
Michael Jackson has fired his attorneys, but that might not be the last we hear of
them.
Dan shows you why not everything Mark Geragos discussed with the "King of Pop" is
covered
under attorney-client privilege.

        Severing Ties:
Dan talks to a Massachusetts teenager who wants to sever ties with his father, who
killed his mother.

HARDBALL WITH CHRIS MATTHEWS (7PM ET/4PM PT) <http://hardball.msnbc.com>

        John Kerry Exclusive:
Chris has an exclusive interview with presidential hopeful John Kerry on the campaign
trail in Cleveland, Ohio...one of November's biggest battleground states.

COUNTDOWN WITH KEITH OLBERMANN (8PM ET/5PM PT) <http://countdown.msnbc.com>
        Politics on CD?:
>From 'Political Punk' protesting President Bush's policies to...the poetry of Donald
Rumsfeld?  Keith listens in on new politically inspired CDs.

        President Clinton's Book:
Will its June release date overshadow John Kerry and July's Democratic National
Convention?

DEBORAH NORVILLE TONIGHT (9PM ET/6PM PT) <http://norville.msnbc.com>
        The John Kerry Medal Controversy:
33 years ago, he told one woman what really happened...Tonight, she tells her story to
Deborah.

        The Fighting in Fallujah:
Retired Gen. Barry McCaffrey on the significance of winning the peace in this Iraqi
danger
zone.

SCARBOROUGH COUNTRY (10PM ET/7PM PT) <http://joe.msnbc.com>
        Religion and the Media:
Joe compares the New York Times' blatant support of the new novel 'The DaVinci Code'
and
simultaneous scathing criticism of 'The Passion of the Christ'.

SNEAK PEEK: Tomorrow, Hardball's 7th Anniversary Week continues as Bill Maher takes
the
Hardball "Hotseat" and on Thursday, Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld goes
one-on-one
with Chris.
*Topics and guests are subject to change.

For more info, go to http://www.msnbc.com/news/MSNBCCABLE_Front.asp

This email is never sent unsolicited. You have received this MSNBC Primetime
Announcements
newsletter because you subscribed to it or, someone forwarded it to you.

http://www.msnbc.com/tools/newstools/e/emailextra.asp?nfeature=22
<http://www.msnbc.com/tools/newstools/e/emailextra.asp?nfeature=22>