                Primetime on MSNBC:  Tuesday, June 8, 2004
****Tomorrow, as the world says goodbye to our 40th President, join MSNBC's Chris
Matthews
and Lester Holt live from Washington for this historic event.  MSNBC will provide live
reports from California and our nation's Capitol, and we will bring you stories from
the
people who knew the Reagans best.
We will also be giving you your opportunity to tell the world what Ronald Wilson Reagan
meant to you. Send us your thoughts, by clicking here: http://tv.msnbc.com
Please join us for this emotional goodbye, and fitting tribute...Special live coverage
begins at 9amET, here on MSNBC.****
THE ABRAMS REPORT (6PM ET/3PM PT) <http://www.abramsreport.msnbc.com>
        President Reagan's Farewell:
Dan brings you the complete details of the nation's plans to bid farewell to President
Reagan, including a look at what the security plans for the funeral entail.

HARDBALL WITH CHRIS MATTHEWS (7PM ET/4PM PT) <http://hardball.msnbc.com>

        Remembering President Reagan:
President Reagan's influence was felt in our nation's Capitol...Tonight, his Washington
friends shed light on what it was like to be on the inside.

COUNTDOWN WITH KEITH OLBERMANN (8PM ET/5PM PT) <http://countdown.msnbc.com>
       A Living Legacy:
Keith Olbermann looks at how President Reagan revived the Republican Party, and changed
the landscape of American politics.

DEBORAH NORVILLE TONIGHT (9PM ET/6PM PT) <http://norville.msnbc.com>
        Ronald and Nancy Reagan, A Love Affair:
In the most triumphant moments, and the darkest hours...she was the strength behind
our 40th President.  Get an intimate look at the secret love affair between Nancy and
Ronald Reagan.

SCARBOROUGH COUNTRY (10PM ET/7PM PT) <http://joe.msnbc.com>
      President Reagan's Life In The Oval Office:
Hear the untold stories, with Veteran White House Reporter, Carl Bernstein..

*Schedule subject to change.

For more info, go to http://www.msnbc.com/news/MSNBCCABLE_Front.asp

This email is never sent unsolicited. You have received this MSNBC Primetime
Announcements
newsletter because you subscribed to it or, someone forwarded it to you.

http://www.msnbc.com/tools/newstools/e/emailextra.asp?nfeature=22

Microsoft Corporation - One Microsoft Way - Redmond, WA 98052
MSN PRIVACY STATEMENT
http://privacy.msn.com