        Primetime on MSNBC:  Wednesday, June 23, 2004
THE ABRAMS REPORT (6PM ET/3PM PT) <http://www.abramsreport.msnbc.com>
          The Scott Peterson Trial:
Juror #5, ousted from the case earlier today - and tonight he's telling Dan Abrams why.
Plus,
See why if the testimony of one of the lead investigator's on the case is hurting or
helping Scott Peterson's defense?

HARDBALL WITH CHRIS MATTHEWS (7PM ET/4PM PT) <http://hardball.msnbc.com>

        Deputy Secretary Wolfowitz Speaks Out:
Donald Rumsfeld's right hand man, Paul Wolfowitz, defends the mission in Iraq and
reveals
what role the military will play after the transfer of power.

          The Latest From Iraq:
Senator Saxby Chambliss and Senator John Rockefeller play hardball over the situation
in
Iraq, tonight at 7 eastern.

          "Fahrenheit 9/11":
Author of "The Hunting of The President", Harry Thomason and Vanity Fair's Christopher
Hitchens breakdown Michael Moore's latest controversial film.

COUNTDOWN WITH KEITH OLBERMANN (8PM ET/5PM PT) <http://countdown.msnbc.com>
        High Tech Terror:
>From the cyber display of murdered Americans to Iraqi insurgents spreading hate
>filled
speech on DVD's.  What will it take to counter the new wave of high-tech propaganda?

          Missing Oregon Girl:
Former FBI profiler Craig McCrary gives the latest update on a girl - now missing in
Oregon.

          Virginity Auction:
British student David Vardy puts his virginity up for sale on EBAY, and we'll take a
look
at the offerings, tonight on Countdown.

DEBORAH NORVILLE TONIGHT (9PM ET/6PM PT) <http://norville.msnbc.com>
       From Buckingham to Broadway:
Why would Princess Di's former Butler spill her secrets to a live audience on
Broadway?
Deborah sits down with Paul Burrell himself and gets the royal perspective from former
palace spokesman Harold Brooks-Baker, tonight at 9-Eastern on Deborah Norville Tonight.

SCARBOROUGH COUNTRY (10PM ET/7PM PT) <http://joe.msnbc.com>
          Challenging Michael Moore:
He claims his controversial film is factually correct, but how will Michael Moore's
facts
hold up in Scarborough Country?  Joe sits down with democratic strategist and Michael
Moore advisor Chris Lehane, Tonight on Scarborough Country.

          President Clinton's Life:
Lucianne Goldberg and author Ann Coulter give their take on President Clinton's new
book.
SNEAK PEEK: Tomorrow at 9pET...Nicole Richie talks to Deborah Norville about Season 2
of
The Simple Life - and her famous father.

For more info, go to http://www.msnbc.com/news/MSNBCCABLE_Front.asp

This email is never sent unsolicited. You have received this MSNBC Primetime
Announcements
newsletter because you subscribed to it or, someone forwarded it to you.

http://www.msnbc.com/tools/newstools/e/emailextra.asp?nfeature=22

Microsoft Corporation - One Microsoft Way - Redmond, WA 98052
MSN PRIVACY STATEMENT
http://privacy.msn.com