                    Primetime on MSNBC:  Wednesday, August 11, 2004
THE ABRAMS REPORT (6PM ET/3PM PT) <http://www.abramsreport.msnbc.com>
        Amber's Testimony-Day Two:
Amber Frey is back on the stand, with prosecutors trying to prove her relationship with
Scott Peterson drove him to kill his wife and unborn child.  Dan is live from
California
tonight on The Abrams Report at 6-Eastern.

        The Kobe Bryant Trial:
Kobe Bryant's trial delayed. Dan gives you the inside story on what's behind the slow
down.

HARDBALL WITH CHRIS MATTHEWS (7PM ET/4PM PT) <http://hardball.msnbc.com>

        Whose Campaign Is It?
Teresa Heinz Kerry is outspoken and feisty. But is that what American voters want?
Chris
puts the very different styles of Mrs. Kerry and Laura Bush side by side and shows you
how
both women could profoundly impact election day tonight on Hardball.

        Battle For The White House:
Chris plays Hardball with the National Spokesman for the Bush/Cheney campaign, Terry
Holt
and Kerry/Edwards  Deputy Campaign Manager, Steve Elmendorf to get both perspectives on
the campaign.

COUNTDOWN WITH KEITH OLBERMANN (8PM ET/5PM PT) <http://countdown.msnbc.com>
        Porter Goss Politics:
Former C.I.A. Director and Former F.B.I. Director William Webster talks with Keith
about
the nomination of Porter Goss for C.I.A. director.

DEBORAH NORVILLE TONIGHT (9PM ET/6PM PT) <http://norville.msnbc.com>
        Julie Andrews:
What's her secret to staying so popular for so long? Deborah talks with legendary star
Julie Andrews about her fascinating career and how she stays in demand in Hollywood at
age 68.

SCARBOROUGH COUNTRY (10PM ET/7PM PT) <http://joe.msnbc.com>
        President Bush and the Economy:
Is the American economy President Bush's Re-election achilles heel--like it was to his
father's re-election run in '92?  CNBC's Kudlow and Cramer run the numbers tonight when
they enter Scarborough Country tonight at 10-Eastern.

        Border Patrol Control:
Joe with the story about the United States' decision to give INS Border Patrol new
powers
to deport illegal immigrants.

SNEAK PEEK: West Virginia Sen. Robert Byrd takes on the Bush White House when he plays
Hardball with Chris Matthews, Tomorrow at 7p-Eastern.

*Schedule subject to change.

For more info, go to http://www.msnbc.com/news/MSNBCCABLE_Front.asp

This email is never sent unsolicited. You have received this MSNBC Primetime
Announcements
newsletter because you subscribed to it or, someone forwarded it to you.

http://www.msnbc.com/tools/newstools/e/emailextra.asp?nfeature=22

Microsoft Corporation - One Microsoft Way - Redmond, WA 98052
MSN PRIVACY STATEMENT
http://privacy.msn.com