Hi David,

You might find this framework interesting.  It has an interesting heritage that
may be useful in exploring some the unique qualities and challenges of
prototype based systems:

https://github.com/zkat/sheeple

While not specifically concerned with Lisp implementations, Lieberman’s work in
this area is comprehensive and does make reference to some aspects of Prototype
implementations in Lisp:

http://web.media.mit.edu/~lieber/Lieberary/OOP/Delegation/Delegation.html

There is also Prometheus for scheme which takes an interesting tack:

http://old.jorgenschaefer.de/software/prometheus.html

Best,
Gene