Yep, my bad… I just looked at the About box - I’m running LW 7.0/64. And thanks
for the info on ASDF. My (ASDF-VERSION) shows 1.627. That’s what was delivered
with LW 7.0. I’ll try to update ASDF now.

The FIVEAM package halted on load with the error stating that it needs ASDF >=
3.1 to load properly. When I tried just using EOS, as indicated in the Sheeple
docs, it needs a generic function on OPERATE that can dispatch on an argument.
OPERATE in my old version of ASDF is a normal function.

Cheers,

- DM