Hi Ken,

The Javascript is imposed on me from outside. My tools (TheSkyX and PixInsight)
are both wedded to Javascript. But that offers essentially no executive control
— state that must be kept aware of wider context. So I generally do all my
control from Lisp and issue snippets of JS across a network connection to the
tools. My Lisp code keeps aware of context and state and the JS provides only
immediate commands to the tools.

- DM