Hi Burton

no.  I have not heard of anything similar, except maybe from Mark Watson
(who should be on these lists - markwatson.com).  I became interested in
them as well.

In any case, the issue is whether you are interested in a CL implementation
or a binding to this or that C/C++ library (yeah! I refrain from mentioning
languages susceptible to the 'irsabol attack'  😑 ).

All the best

Marco