I don’t have experience with GPT myself, but I would guess there’s a Python
interface, in which case you could drive it through py4cl (note: avoid py4cl2
for now, it is not yet ready for prime time).

There are one or two minor oddities to learn in py4cl, but by and large I have
found it works quite well.

--
Robert P. Goldman