That's a fantastic idea; I wish I'd thought of it.  With it, virtually any
library used by the Python ecosystem (and most Python systems are driven by 3rd
party libs) becomes available.
I wonder what this would look like?  Parsing the spec and interfacing to, say
claw or cl-autowrap are the first things that jump out to me.  It would have to
gracefully deal with C++.  These days nearly all libraries are written in C++
first and might have a C library as an afterthought.

    On Tuesday, August 15, 2023 at 12:40:57 AM GMT+8, Robert Goldman