What started out as a way to find out why certain counties had better ROI has turned into a weird hobby. I started collecting Census data - tons of it. If you wanted to find out how many businesses open/closed, what was the average amount spent on wigs, number of white females who earned $40,000 at an age of 18 years old, average spent on bicycles, all within a mile of any location in the US, I could do a query and tell you.

The data has come from several Census sources including the government [available free for those weird enough to download it], zip code databases that I have purchased, and housed in SQL 2005 and now being transferred to VFP database. The info was usually originally in a data dictionary format which I have always hated so I translated it to a simple relational database with 'normal' column names. Seeing a column named X09HC205 didn't really leave me with much of a clue what it was prior to me changing all of them. Tons of data, many gigs worth.

What do I do with it now?