From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of jeff
Sent: Saturday, July 22, 2006 11:36 AM
To: ProFox Email List
Subject: RE: [NF] Geek hobbies

White Women 21-24 who have a household income of >100,000 that live
in a Shelby County

885 Alabama 156K Out of a Population of 20,550 who make >100,000
97 Indiana 115K Out of a Population of 1811
4 Iowa 135K Out of a Population of 178
80 Kentucky 133K Out of a population of 1890
67 Ohio 169K Out of a population of 1321
2819 Tennessee 165K Out of a population of 63,205

Sorry, didn't have the cop fetish data ready

I did have to check out Tulsa, we have 1308 Women age 21-24 with a
total population of 29,472 who make >100,000