From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  On Behalf
Of Ed Leafe
Sent:   Thursday, July 27, 2006 7:21 AM
To:     ProFox Email List
Subject:        Re: [NF] Attention Mac users who are slagging Vista ...

On Jul 27, 2006, at 5:42 AM, Alan Bourke wrote:

> Conveniently forgotten Copland and Gershwin have we?

        Those were certainly failed projects, but were never announced as
actual products with shipping dates. Longhorn/Vista has been pushed
by Microsoft sales for some time now, and has had several announced
delivery dates come and go. That's the difference between R&D
development and vaporware.

-- Ed Leafe
-- http://leafe.com
-- http://dabodev.com