=> -----Original Message-----
=> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
=> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ted Roche
=> Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2006 11:21
=> To: profox@leafe.com
=> Subject: [NF] Firefox Gains Ground On Microsoft's IE
=>
=> "Firefox accounted for 12.5 percent of September's global
=> browser market, said Aliso Viejo, Calif.'s Net Applications.
=> That's an increase from August's 11.8 percent, which was up
=> from the 11.3 percent in July. Internet Explorer's share
=> slipped to 82.1 percent in September, down from August's 83 percent."
=>
=> http://www.techweb.com/wire/security/193104314
=>
=> Inch by inch. Resistance is futile.
=>
=> --
=>
=> Ted Roche

LOL ... at this rate Firefox will be #1 in, let me see .... hmmmm .... 2048!
It's certainly possible.

I don't trust these numbers.  Firefox went up 0.5, IE went down 0.9 and
somebody else had to go up 0.4 to make things even.  Who was that?  Netscape?

This all reminds me of the recent announcement that there are 250,000 people
who have AIDS but do not know it, so everyone should get tested for it.  It is
a statistical crock.

HALinNY